Between 2nd and 31st of May 2018, the PhD students registered in 1st, 2nd and 3rd years will hand in the progress reports related to the doctoral study progress. In order to facilitate the editing and submitting the reports, the Council for Doctoral Studies (CSUD) offers the PhD students the platform http://portal.doctorat.ase.ro.
The schedule for completing this activity is the following:
- 2nd and 31st of May 2018, the PhD students will access the platform http://portal.doctorat.ase.ro using the accounts created;
- The PhD students from 1st year will receive the access data and the account details at the e-mail address, the one declared upon admission and the address you are receiving this e-mail;
- The 2nd and 3rd year PhD students will use the last year accounts; The students who lost contact data may use the form http://portal.doctorat.ase.ro/Account/RecoverPassword.aspx for their recovery;
- Between 2nd and 31st of May 2018, the PhD students will upload on their personal page on http://portal.doctorat.ase.ro all the information required for generating the progress report, including the extended version of the progress report in PDF format; the reports generated on the platform http://portal.doctorat.ase.ro will be exported in different document formats (PDF or MS Word) in order to be printed, signed and submitted to the CSUD Office on Tache Ionescu Street, no. 11 (for 1st year - room 8102, for 2nd and 3rd year - room 8106), according to the program with the public displayed on the site until May 31, 2018 (excluding May 28); the printed version of the reports will have the PhD supervisor approval signature, the date and the signature of the PhD student;
- Between 4th and 15th of June 2018, the progress reports will be evaluated
Our office will grant technical support to PhD students until the 2nd and 31st of May 2018 (excluding May 28), in order to finish submitting the data in due time and to solve any problems that might arise.
The encountered problems are sending by e-mail to:
Prof.univ.dr. Mihai Daniel ROMAN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Secretary Conf.univ.dr. Vlad Diaconița, e-mail: : email@example.com